Pages

August 17, 2011

Day 7 : 10 important people


bear, couple, cute, love, taylor lautner
Both Taylor looks lovely ^^
Let's continue the err.. ' challenge yang tertunggak ' .. Hoho.. ^_^

There is nothing important than ;


  • My mom ; Umi - The queen of my heart
  • My dad ; Abah - The knight @ Ultraman @ king of our family
  • My younger brothers ; Syahmi and Cimik - The joker of the family
  • My younger sister ; Nabila - The sweet princess Fairytopia
  • My friends - Garden of my heart
  • My teachers - Pro one
  • My followers - The loyal one
  • My blog readers - Easy and happy-go-lucky
  • Myself - The shy and quiet one
  • ------------------------------ Anyone can insert one here?


You guys are very important to me. Without you, I'll never be me. Promise to always be by the side of me, okay? Lapp-chu forever and always :D


bunny, cake, coffee, lovely, sugar
Enjoy!

No comments: